Wednesday 9 July 2014

.MIP Pattern Parade: PROBABLY ACTUALLY.

Gail from Probably Actually is one of my favourite sewing bloggers. I would describe her clothing sewing as "understated elegance" - she has a knack for mixing just a little print with some pretty solid and ending up with a wow-factor garment every time. Sometimes I think I need to take a lesson from this kind of style and not go so crazy with print and pattern all the time!! 

Gail's precious daughter Lila is showing off her brand new Mini Poppy in the Pattern Parade today and once again Gail has got her magic fabric combinations happening! Pop over and visit Probably Actually and enter to win a free Make It Perfect PDF pattern. Oh, and while you're there, tell Gail to bite the bullet and get sewing for herself...I can only imagine the beauties she would come up with!!
The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do love Gail's style as well - understated chic :)
This dress is lovely and I will probably need to try it as well (love the front bib)!

gail said...

You are so sweet, Toni, thanks for that lovely intro and for having me on the tour. Someday I'm going to sew one of your women's patterns! :)

lindsay said...

This dress is so beautiful! I think I love everything Gail makes- everything is so sweetly balanced.

Related Posts with Thumbnails